Ever Present Curiosity

I like to stone.

Monday, October 02, 2006

New semester

Well the holidays have ended and the new term has begun. I must admit I wasn't in the mood to go back to college and my studies, so much so I couldn't be bothered to sleep early. Thus I was pretty tired in class today, good thing they're just introductory talks about the 2 subjects.

So anyways, I was in class moaning about the lecturers we got (did I ever mentioned APIIT is overloaded with indians?) and of course the sucky timetable. This term is going to be a short 1 with only 7 weeks to complete 2 subjects, but which are database related.

Its a good thing that only 1 will require us to submit a group assignment and take the final exam and the other subject is based on test and the final exam for the assessment, pretty good I think. Guess I could hope for a less stressful semester, but I can only hope I guess.

Here's to hoping for a relaxing and enjoyable semester (wishful thinking really, be realistic!). *raises imaginary goblet filled with champaigne*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home