Ever Present Curiosity

I like to stone.

Monday, August 27, 2007

Otaku?

My anime list shows that I've watched an insane grand total of over 70 anime titles! Plus minus OVAs la (hence "anime titles" not "series").

To be precise, I've watched a total of 70 series, 8 OVAs, and 2 anime movies. I might have missed some titles but I'll update if I remember missing out any. Moving along, I've watched an awesome amount of 2400 episodes and more than half of them are downloaded into my hard disk drive. (others either burned into DVDs myself or from my friends)That being said, around 170GB of my HDD is filled with anime, with the rest occupied by manga, games, software, etc.

Update: I missed out Rozen Maiden lol. Updated series and OVA total.

Which reminds me, I seriously need a new HDD. Gonna get a 320GB or 400GB one, depending on the market price. Currently its really not that worth it to buy a 400GB drive but then again I don't really have cash now so when I do and the price is right, I'll just get the 400GB ones instead of 320GB ones.

Anyway back to the question in my title. Conclusion? Chant with me... Matthew is an otaku~~Matthew is an otaku~~~~Am I? Don't really know, personally I think an otaku is a lot more insane than me. Think Sanzenin Nagi ^o^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home