Ever Present Curiosity

I like to stone.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Of FYP titles

Back for an update, I must confess I havn't been updating this blog as often as I want. But when I think about it, its not like I'm about to stop blogging or anything. Fact is I need an outlet to voice my thoughts, not everyone can find someone to listen to us after all.

Anyway, as I was saying I havn't been updating as often as I liked and this is mainly because I find myself constantly preoccupied with other things lately. Well yeah, its not like I'm really that busy but really because there are too many things that distract me from the important task at hand at the moment and that is finding a suitable FYP title!

For the sake of those who have no idea what that is, FYP stands for Final Year Project. Barry calls it Fail Your Project and Mister Mohan calls it Final Year Product not very encouraging eh? -_-'

So right, here's my dilemma. I can't for the life of me think of a suitable FYP title, and with the time ticking away I'm getting really worried. So if anyone out there has a suggestion, do suggest. Criteria is: must be something that is Internet based, web-based, no networking, minimal programming, and no mobile applications! (I'm sick of them as it is zzzz)

FYP is here and I have other modules to content with, its increasingly looking like I'm gonna walk through hell on earth for the next few months. If I somehow survive this and get a degree, I demand a pat on the back from everyone who knows me and is reading this. If I get at least a 2nd upper class, I demand a party thrown in my honor muahaha.... Ok forget that last part I was merely trying to ease the stress. -_-'

So anyway, coupled with the changes that I will inevitably face in many aspects of my life. I seriously believe I at least deserve a pat on the back when this is all over. But damn, life is never gonna be easy huh? I guess thats what I hate about life, the older you get the more you realize how powerless you are to deal with with the inevitability of it all. But everyone gets on with it, so who am I to whine eh?

The challenge for the next few months is to survive my final year, get decent if not good grades, complete my FYP, get my degree, and oh ya in the midst of it all I still hope I find the time to continue my hobbies (speaking of which I might add RP-ing into my small hobby list of reading, gaming, watching anime, listening to songs). Well that being said, being able to balance everything and manage my time properly will obviously be the greatest challenge of all. It may just prove to be a little too late to learn but I wanna believe in the phrase "its never too late to learn". So yeah, wish me all the best and lets see if I come out of this, alive...(metaphorically speaking)

You know what, the only reason I'm posting this is because I'm scratching my head thinking of a title in front of my desk and I really can't seem to get one and have nothing to do. So yeah, this is a rather impromptu entry. Anyway, bye for now. Back to scratching scalps, pounding tables, and sweating buckets.

Signing off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home