Ever Present Curiosity

I like to stone.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Emotions

Have you ever wished sometimes that you can shut out your emotions whenever you want? I think that a person's emotions are important in that it shows many things. However sometimes they just seem so troublesome. A Christian will tell you things like emotions are there because its God's way of testing your resolve and how you handle your emotions/situations/etc, what do you think? Ever wondered why humans have emotion? Such an inconvenient thing, sometimes I truly wish I can be like those people who are cold through and through, never showing an shred of emotion, never betraying the weakness inside that such a thing can expose. Becoming angry, sad, frustrated, or you could just say getting "emo". They show how easily you are troubled by certain things, I really hate that part of myself.

1 Comments:

At 12:33 AM, Blogger glo teng said...

i dun like being emo too.

but i guess it's just who we are.

gotta deal with it ler.

come on, we are strong de ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home