Ever Present Curiosity

I like to stone.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Continuing from yesterday's post, here's a picture from the gathering, erm correction its THE picture from the gathering. Those blurish ones I have in my phone don't count.

No prize for guessing who I am. Pretty good really, although its sad that Tracy was the only girl who came. No Yannie and crazy Venus (this one must thank God lol jk). Btw I'd like to agree to the others who said the services and Saisaki are good and the food is great too. Sad thing was we sad at a position where it was difficult to check out the girls around, sad....

11 Comments:

At 8:16 PM, Blogger Denster said...

What the... go for gathering to have fun with friends or to check girls one? XD ahahaha...glad to see you had fun - I think you would have more fun if Venus was there sitting next to you *winkwink* :D

 
At 3:32 AM, Blogger StarrY said...

Wahahaha... Venus sit next to him GG for him!

 
At 1:05 AM, Blogger UltimaHunter said...

dun wannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn i rather die :(

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger YingYang@QS said...

GG INDEEDDDDDD

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger EdeNz said...

Venus sit next to you good wat. You can play hide and seek with her LOL

 
At 11:56 PM, Blogger UltimaHunter said...

zomgwtfbbq wat hide and seek?

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Denster said...

probably some kinkay game Edenz plays with Starry. BEWARE!

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger UltimaHunter said...

nuuuuuuuuu edenz play notty stuff 1. gahhh corrupted soul he be

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger PhoenixFire said...

Hmm, I can recognize some of them (Megablue, Starry, EdeNz, kaelz, hakenden, matt85, and of course, you, UltimaHunter =)), but the rest I don't. Not that I'm eager, anyway, keke. I'm suspecting that one of them is Gemynd, but oh well, no proof. Anyway... OMG STARRY IS THE ONLY GAL!

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger UltimaHunter said...

nope Gemynd didnt go

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger Denster said...

phoe you stalker you. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home