Ever Present Curiosity

I like to stone.

Friday, November 17, 2006

Malaysian drivers = unethical; and Midvalley = JamValley

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I hate to drive to Mid Valley! Retarded! Shitty! Nonsense! Bullshit! Blardy crap! Always jam jam jam! Blardy jam for a total of 3 hours+ for the 3 times that I had to go there today! First to send my friends there in the afternoon, 1 hour+. Going there to meet up with friends from old college for a movie, another 1 hour+ (and you think the blardy jam would have cleared by now!??? Can you say omfg??). After the movie go home another 1 hour+, gah!!!!!!!

I can't stand it! Its bad enough that there's a retarded jam due to the stupid design and layout of the road system around midvalley, you have unethical, idiotic, mother-never-teach-so-thats-why-brains-like-crap drivers who think they own the road and can't be bothered to wait in line like everyone else does and decides to add to the misery of those who are already ready jump out of the car and pick a fight with the next idiot who decides to cut queue again, AT THE FREAKING DIVIDER! Go back to driving school la you poorly educated bastards! You want me to teach you how to drive is it?

To top it off, there are cars that broke down in the middle of the stupid road! ARGH!! OF ALL PLACEST!!! WHY!!!!!??? Not one, not two, not three, and when I reach four I stopped counting! What the hell? You all had to break down together in various locations in the same road on such a day huh? GAHHHH I almost wanted to kill myself in frustration.

To show you how idiotic it was, (and hell did you know that pressing and releasing the clutch constantly is rather fuel consuming? So I heard anyway) here's some pictures I took of the idiotic process.

A bit blurish but do you see that? Its the freaking divider and there are cars trying to cut from the front! BABI LU MANA LU BELAJAR MEMANDU AH? DI KAMPUNG AH??

Get this, its 10:30pm and not all of them are going home, some of them are going in! GAHHH!!! What makes it worse is the anxiety you feel when you see this!

No petrol la!! IF I HALFWAY MATI ENGINE I'M GONNA MURDER THAT IDIOT THAT DESIGNED MIDVALLEY'S ROAD LAYOUT!! DAI LOU YOU HELP ME PUSH CAR ALL THE WAY TO PETROL STATION AH?

Still got oh!
A: I want go right! CUT!! DENG STUCKED! $@Y!(#^!%$#^@&*$
B: I want go left! CUT!! DENG I ALSO STUCKED! $#^&@$^*!$!
Me: WTF 2 idiots stuck in front of me!

And after 1 hour+ of hell, torment, curses flinged in every direction. I emerged fuming and relatively unscathe from the horrifying place they call MidValley, which from now on I shall officially call JamValley. Of course the most urgent thing then is to feed my hungry car. So I abused free gear 9 9. Go up hill, accelerate over it and free gear to let it gather speed and momentum by itself. One such particular acceleration brought me over the bridge near the Ford building in Old Klang Road, and I literally rolled all the way to the Shell station up ahead.

What a relieve! OMFG LOOK AT THE METER! Ini macam pun ada 6 Kilometer?? Thats it, no more driving to JamValley. I rather go catch a movie all the way in Sunway Pyramid.

4 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Blogger Denster said...

wow you even took pics while driving. not the safest thing to do mate ;) imagine if some motorbike came O_O

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger mOkKiEs said...

oh gosh dude!
i understand, i got stuck in the same jam on the way to office and back. also over an hour...excluding parking!!

but if it's any comfort...the jam was bcos of annual jusco sales, not mid valley road design (though maybe it contributed). one day only! most of the other days it's OK one. =)

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger UltimaHunter said...

@denny: i could hardly move! and when i did it was only inches. the only way i'd get into an accident is some idiot rams me or as you say motor cyclist decide to hero. (i damn proud of my driving skills ok lol)

@mok: discounting sales and crap, that place has jams almost everyday. the road design is definitely the main perpetrator of my hours of frustration and teeth gnashing. not to mention screaming inside the car everytime some idiot decides that he doesn't need to wait in line

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger StarrY said...

That's Malaysian drivers for you, haha...

Can't do anything except for staying at home when roads are busy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home