Ever Present Curiosity

I like to stone.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Randomness

I'm back sooner than I thought I would. Maybe the key to keeping this blog "alive" is to blog about whatever random thing that comes to mind.

In any case, I found out today I could get home from Sunway in less than 15 minutes! Yes! From Yuen's Steambot near the area opposite of Sunway Pyramid and close to LDP back to Taman Desa, out of the car and into the house officially, in less than 15 minutes.

The answer is.......*drum rolls* go 140KM/H for the whole stretch of Federal Highway! Banzai なの! Disclaimer: This blogger is not responsible for you being caught by teh "ma dou". In any case just offer the "ma dou" a cup of coffee and he'll be happy for the rest of the night. (Simple minded creatures aren't they?) This blogger is also not responsible for any lost of lives or injuries! *runs away*

Random quote of the day:
真紅(Shinku) says: おいし作戦だわ (It's a delicious tactic) ^o^
Lobby a.k.a Gambit a.k.a Bitbit says: (To Mao) Today your birthday I give face, the other 364 days of the year I will continue to pwn you 9 9! ^o^
Nonnie: This coconut flesh very keras la!! *lol*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home