Ever Present Curiosity

I like to stone.

Monday, October 01, 2007

Fall 2007 anime season

The new anime season approaches as my FYP reaches its final stages. I'm hard at work (really!) and trying to complete something I'm suppose to consistently do within 8 months, in 3 weeks. (yea like I care if you sue me)

I'm about 30-40% done, and the rest will come smoothly with the completion of the SMS component. Simple enough no? Well never mind that.

I just checked Random Curiosity (link on my sidebar) today and saw the fall season's list there so I decided I'll post it here. The descriptions are brief of course, and ultimately its up to you to go find out more of a series by yourself, if you are interested that is.

So without ado, I link to you, the fall season's list!

Have a look. I haven't really decided which series I would watch other than Shana II, Gundam 00, and Ghost Hunt. But I'll probably end up watching up to a total of 10 series, though I may drop one or 2 along the way depending on its appeal.

FYI, I've dropped Hayate the Combat Butler and Nagasarete Airantou for the summer's season. The repetitive and lame jokes were starting to bore me, as well as the stupid nose bleeding in Airantou. You'd thought the main lead would have died from blood lost already. >_> See my anime list to find out which moronic or stupid series I've decided to drop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home