Ever Present Curiosity

I like to stone.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Stepping into the realm of fan creation

I recently started to write on things I've always found interesting, anime for one. Some people are really gonna start starting at me and going "otaku!" now but I really don't care. I'll say the same for the thousands of idiotic fangirls who watch those moronic sappy Korean dramas all over the world.

I joined animesuki forums recently, and the only thread I find myself a bit more active in is the fan creation sections. Original creations may come some day, but for now I'm more inclined to innovation than originality.

Anyway despite the premise of the anime not being one my friend Hakenden would be interested in, he said he wouldn't mind taking a look. So if you say so, here it is.

That's only the first, I'm gauging the response from the forumers before I post my other 3. Then if those work well, I'll probably start working on 1 or 2 more before I move to creating a fanfiction based on those and the other OCs in that creation thread. Of course I'll try and get their original creator's approval first. But in any case, one small step to another world that doesn't involve programming. I think I'll like it a lot.

Update: Since I posted the other today, I should just post it together. 2nd OC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home