Ever Present Curiosity

I like to stone.

Monday, September 03, 2007

Steamyx!

Our "beloved" #1 POS ISP brings to us Steamyx! Steamyx!! The broadband connection that is bound to make you release steam like an olden day steam train! Huh? Streamyx? What can they stream? They can't stream anything if their lives depended on it!

Shitty customer service, idiotic call operators whose every answer to your problem is "reset modem/bypass splitter/check your DNS address/check your computer/*insert stupid solution here*" I'm a freaking computer literate student! I don't need your PMR educated moronic operators giving me solutions I would have tried the moment my connection goes FUBARED! ARGH!

Damn obvious they oversold their bandwidth already, but they still continue to mass promote their Steamyx! So when they got bandwidth problem what do they do? They dem clever wei! Blame teh downloaders! "20% of user consume 80% of our bandwidth" Give me cold hard evidence! Where did you get that statistic? Simply bullshit means can con your way out? Your stupid advertising says unlimited downloads! I'll download whatever I want whenever I want because thats what unlimited download means!

Throttle this throttle that, block this block that, save little itty-bitty bits of bandwidth and then continue to oversell it. Upgrade your bandwidth a littleeeeeeeeeeeee bit, and then oversell that bandwidth again! All they care about is making money without providing proper service! I'll tell you the cold hard truth, if it isn't the damn donkeys above favouring companies of the donkeys below, they would have bite the dust ages ago before anyone from Sabah even heard of Steamyx!

You know the saying that goes, "you pay peanuts you get monkeys"? Well I'll tell you we are paying abalones and getting donkeys! You want an honest opinion, I'll tell you one. This is the information age, and if they continues with that fiasco they call a broadband service, this country will not go anywhere. Stay and rot in the jungle if you want, I'm out of this country the moment I can afford to migrate.

That is my current goal for life, get out of this cow dung they call a "developing country".

1 Comments:

At 2:16 PM, Blogger Hakenden said...

I so totally agree with this. If they continue to suppress us of our need and the wanting to gain more from a whole new horizon from the Information Technology age, Malaysia will never progress. When it isn't progressing, the government is blaming us for not stepping up, but in real fact, we can't.

So let's all pack our bags people and hit for (place a country of your choice here) where the grass, is definitely greener on this side.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home