Ever Present Curiosity

I like to stone.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Writer's Block 1

Ahhh! I've been infected by the infamous writer's block! I'm stuck on my writing of a short piece I'm working on.

Never mind that I don't have enough idea and information about certain characters, I don't even know how to work with the ones I have. (yes its a fanfic) This cannot be! As some overly 'siao' people I've seen lately would say, "The pen is the writer's soul which would pierce the heavens! break the writer's block!"

Hold on a minute...I type into the computer...I'm not writing with a pen...

"It's just a writer's block! Treat it like a normal road block!"

"What do I do then? Stop, open my wallet, and ask the 'mata' to go drink tea?"

"Hell no! We do it Need for Speed style!"

"Which is? Block runnning?"

"It's a road block you blockhead! (Pun intended) *cough cough* How can you even run through it?"

"Then???"

"You bust through it! RAWR!! *engine revved*"

"This can not be good...."

*engine roars and car speeds off*

"I'm too young to dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.............."

DEATH TO WRITER'S BLOCK!!!!
*goes back to being stuck on writer's block anyway*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home