Ever Present Curiosity

I like to stone.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

= ='

I don't really know what to talk about. Being feeling inadequate lately, unmotivated, unwanted, bla bla. Never mind that.

I finished Mai Hime today, despite FYP submission just over the corner (I'm doing my work so you shut up, whoever bitching out there).

I don't know about you, but it was quite the tear jerker. The drama was intense, it wasn't out of this world or super amazing, but it was great nonetheless. The anime asks the viewers many questions that we ponder sometimes, and shows how humans sometimes can't even understand what it is that they truly want, which I believe is very true.

Lots of deaths and people fading into nothingness, betrayal at the last few episodes, screams of fury and vengeance, and some lost their mind due to the trauma. But then when everyone suddenly comes back safe and sound at the end, it really makes you scratch your head and go "huh?"

Well, not that I mind. This world needs more happily ever afters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home