Ever Present Curiosity

I like to stone.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Current wishlist (doable)

I need to write some crap other than work stuff to blow some steam. Boy does it get stressful at the end of the month. I won't wait till the last 2 weeks to write those 2 sections anymore, if only to avoid getting complains.

Anyway every month I come up with something I feel that I kinda need. Not really a necessity really, but then again, nothing I want is a necessity so does that mean I need nothing? Hey that's kinda bad isn't it? I think what one needs is subjective after all.

Regardless, I NEED:
New RAM - 2GB single channel 667 MHz (medium priority)
New HDD - 500/750GB (HIGH priority, must replace my dying and faulty HDD)
New Futsal shoes - whatever brand, as long as it's good (not so sure how to prioritize this but probably need ASAP?)
New Monitor - 19"/21" wide screen (medium priority)
New GPU - in case I need a better one to support higher resolutions for the largers screens (depends on monitor)

So there, back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home