Ever Present Curiosity

I like to stone.

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Spring 2008 anime preview

Another season has come! But unfortunately unlike usual, I don't have the time to actually do research on the series I want to watch....yet. I'll probably be doing this over the course of a few days since I'll be including a whole slew of other anime that are from previous seasons, which I haven't gotten around to watching yet.

That being said, I'll just do the usual and put the link to Random Curiosity here and you guys can just at the preview for yourselves. This should give you guys an idea of what to look out for this season.

Spring 2008 anime preview

Tentatively, I'm definitely going to follow Code Geass R2, Kanokon, Soul Eater, Vampire Knight, and Macross Frontier. Anything else will depend on the various anime blogs I read, Animesuki forums, or whatever that can convince me. I might possibly even watch Da Capo II (will stream and watch the first season to see if it's worth it before downloading, and there's an outside chance I might watch To Love-ru; just for the fanservice if nothing else.

That would mean I'm potentially watching another 5-8 series this season. Ahh...the madness continues.

----------------
Now playing: the brilliant green - Ash Like Snow
via FoxyTunes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home