Ever Present Curiosity

I like to stone.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Rant on Shounen Manga

You know how typical shounen manga's are most of the time? They're probably action/fighting stories where the main heroes/villains have super natural powers.

Now I'm sure many people would know of the manga Bleach, no? The mangaka for Bleach, is a huge fan of Dragonball. So its not weird to see his manga heavily influenced by it. For example, ridiculously dragged out fights!!!!

Let me give you the latest scenario, which I shall perform in noobish leet speak to let you know how stupid I think it is.
Kenpachi faces Nnoitra. (We'll call them K and N respectively for convenience sake)
K: comes j00 ugly piece of dung!
N: zomg j00 call me ugly mesa rip u a new one (don't look at me like that -.-')
K: comes me likes to fight! lololol
N: RAWRRRRRR

K and N bang their weapons against each other for who knows how many times.

N: zomg you freaking weakling me shall now try to rip ur head off but instead graze ur noobish looking eyepatch! *cuts K's eyepatch off*
K: lololol omfg j00 stupid n00b that be me power limiter! POWAHHHH UPPPPPPPP!!! *eyes gleam*
N: OMFG ITS OVER 9000!!!

K pwnzors N's head for 100 gold.

K: lololol stupid n00b u so weak u make rhasta fighting a fully equipped faceless void look like god.

N revives and yells.

N: nuuuu wtf u looking down on me!? zomg mesa release my zanpakutou and shows u my true form!!! *random explosion of smoke and sand comes out of nowhere*

N emerges from the smoke with.....extra hands, looking very much like...I dunno what it is, and pwnzors K's head for 200 gold.

K: zomg! kokuri~~~ *lies down flat*

Y (Yachiru, who had been quiet all along): zomg u pwnzors my playmate nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!
N: muahahaha now i shall pwn u too u little midget.
Y: nuuuuuuuu u noob my playmate wants ta say hi again
K: *gets up again* (how the heck do they keep doing it is beyond medical explanation) zomg u no touch my loli! u touch my loli i powah ups again! POWAHHHH UPPPPP *pwns 1 of N's arms*
N: zomg how the f*** did you do that?
K: seeings me loli in danger gives me zeh powah up!
N: omfg haxxor!! but no use mesa arm grow back like lizard's tail! *grows back arm*
K: zomg pots calling zeh kettle black, u freaking haxxor! RAWRRR!!

K and N bang their weapons mindlessly against each other for another while, and after a brief weapon lock.

N: zomg me needs more haxx! comes out!!! *sprout 2 more arms from only he knows where (and how for that matter zzz)*

A new arm punctures K's chest, pwning him, making the score 2:2

When will the bullshit end? Ask the idiot mangaka. I think probably around when the score is 20:20, which will make it like 40+ chapters later?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home