Ever Present Curiosity

I like to stone.

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy 2008! (well at least I hope its happy for you)

Quick post since I'm stuck at work, can't do a lot of things and the settings and stuff here are strangely not the same as the one I have at home. Shouldn't the settings be saved on the server?

Its 2008! I say this all the time but its really unbelievable how time can just pass you by and the next thing you know another year has come to a close. Its almost unreal sometimes, and I feel its sometimes stupid how people make a big fuss about it by going for countdowns and such. To me, its no different really, just another day. The only thing that's changed is the numbers on the calendar. Yeah sue me for being not fun. *rolls eyes*

Anyway new year means resolutions and stuff, and I dunno if I have any of them at the moment. Heck lets be honest, I've never bothered to make any resolutions because I know I don't keep them anyway. So yeah, what do I feel about the new year? Well new beginnings? That's about it. I've learn to try not to anticipate anything much and just go with the flow. That kind of attitude could get you in trouble if you don't think things through and just get washed away by the flow, but meh I'm sure you people are adults enough to think for yourselves.

Anyway I kept thinking, its new year and stuff, but there's a lot of things that are well...old and I haven't watch them. That being said, I'm gonna go ask Alvin if he'll give me access to his server so I can FTP his stuff over to my comp. Wanna watch stuff like Gatekeepers and such. Yeah I had a list of old anime I wanted to watch just awhile ago, but as usual I typed a lot more than I wanted to an kinda deviated from my original topic, and thanks to my funny memory (some people dunno whether to say I have good or bad memory, because sometimes It seems either way) I've forgotten.

Maybe I'll edit this post later when I get back and remember what I wanted to type.

In any case, hope you guys have a great year ahead. Me? I'm stuck in the office till 3.45pm so I won't be able to start enjoying the year anytime soon.

あけましておめでとございます~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home