Ever Present Curiosity

I like to stone.

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Your typical TMNUT rant - Don't expect too much from it

Start quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a complain on the poor, or should I say extremely lousy service your company is providing to me.

I quote your support page, "Helping you maximize your total online experience

Enjoy the full capacities of the World Wide Web at fast connection speeds. Let us assist you so that you can fully experience the Internet as it should be."

You services are NOT maximizing my online experience. You are NOT offering me full capacity of the WWW and definitely NOT at fast connection speeds. I am obviously NOT experiencing the Internet as itshould be!

I have been very patient with your services along the 4 years or so that I've been using it. I frequently have problems, but I can normally fix them myself. What I'm absolutely disgusted with is how whenever you have a "maintainence" service in some far off state NOT ANYWHERE NEAR MINE, but my Internet speed gets affected nevertheless.

I ping local servers to test the routing speeds of your routers and general connection speed to local sites. And I emphasize a LOCAL SERVER, and I get latency response of an average of 400+ EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Today, 11 January 2008, you claim your company is doing a maintainence in Terengganu. Do tell me how a maintainence for connections in Terengganu is affecting my connection speed in Old Klang Road, KL.

I am now getting a latency response of 1.5k ms to LOCAL SERVERS, and above 2k ms for international servers. That is 1.5 seconds for a local server and 2 seconds for international servers to respond. And no, with a 1Mbps connection, this should NOT be possible.

I've said earlier, I've been very patient with your services and the way your company operates, as well as its obvious disregard for customer feedback. We complain but nothing gets done, because your company feels safe that nobody will change providers due to your comfortable monopoly on the market.

My patience is running thin. If I do not see an improvement in my connection and your services in the foreseeable future, I will unsubscribe from your services and seek those of another provider, regardless of the differences in prices.

You have been warned. This is no joke. If you keep this up, I will recommend all my friends and associates to avoid using your services and seek one that can guarantee stable connections.

I have included an attachment as evidence, and I dare you to call me a liar. Do something about this, or you'll have one less subscriber soon. You may think its not a big deal, but I'll start a propaganda on this.

Most annoyed,
Matthew
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
End quote:

Now you'll probably think this is futile, and likely it is. But I had to blow off some steam, so I decide I'll release some pent up anger at the unlucky support staff that will have to read my email.

But note! I'm serious this time. If Jaring or Maxis can offer me STABLE connection, I will unsubscribe from Shitmyx and switch providers. This is probably very unlikely too, but I'd like to hope that not every company is as useless as TMNUT. Call me a fool if you like, but I draw a line for everything and my patience is limited.

4 years of lousy service, I've had enough. Buck up TMNUT, or else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home