Ever Present Curiosity

I like to stone.

Friday, March 14, 2008

Moving on already?

As things would have it, I actually managed to land the job of a writer that I had been pursuing for quite some time. Everything is settled now, and all of a sudden I feel that I have to set some ground rules for myself so that I can improve my writing.

#1 Start working more on my fanfics

#2 Start blogging more

#3 Do some research into computer hardware whenever possible; its terminologies, benchmarks, general user opinion on brands, etc



Where does that leave me? No more free than I will be now. In fact, this may sound weird for a lazy bum like me. But it's probably time to make a timetable, and lord knows I've not followed any sort of timetable since college. Then again in college there's breaks here and there, so you don't feel it. I'm talking about school timetables, where every period for 5 hours straight (except for recess) you'll have classes. Oh well, minus PE. Regardless, I'll need a timetable.

Something along the lines of.

xx:xx Wake up
xx:xx Wash up
xx:xx Breakfast ( ??? I tend to have a habit of skipping breakfast. Yeah unhealthy. But no one cares anyway.)
xx:xx Go to work
xx:xx Back from work
xx:xx Anime (may set based on day of week instead of daily)
xx:xx Manga (same as above)
xx:xx Games (you know the drill)
xx:xx Work on my fanfics, original characters (probably plan to make this a daily thing)
xx:xx Dinner (I suppose)
xx:xx More of A, M, or G (omg now it sounds like "Ah! My Goddess!" LOL)
xx:xx Go play chess with Zhou Gong

Rinse and repeat. Life is all about routines after all, no matter how you may hate the daily repetitiveness. Humans just can't live without a sense of familiarity. Once you realize that, you tend to settle down. Funny thing is, I'm still a jumpy teenager at heart. Just can't sit still you know?

Heh...any ideas how to make the timetable better?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home