Ever Present Curiosity

I like to stone.

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Even if I reach out my hands, they cannot grasp anything.

That which can never be obtained, shall always be the most beautiful thing.

Though I long for the warmth that is lost, it can never be regained.

At times it feels like we are seeing the same stars at night, but that is merely a fleeting hope.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is it possible to go through life lonely and deprived? Friends offer companionship but most realize it is never enough. However, not everyone will manage to meet with that special person they secretly hope for, despite being somewhat contented with the situation. Many times I look at my friends who are happy with their other half, with a wistful look, and an obscure pain that I was never able to fully comprehend for many years plagued me. Even now I wonder, was I merely envious? Or was I feeling lonely deep inside.

Is it wrong to feel this way? I dunno. Some think it is, but desperation is not a problem for me. Rather, every once in a while I lapse into a sort of "low", where I'm a bit moody for no reason, and all I wish is for someone who can understand. But how many girls do I interact? And how many will honestly look at me as a candidate?

I've had people give me weird looks before when I told them I've never dated anyone before, though they're the minority. It bothers me when they start getting arrogant about how girls flock to them like cats going for catnip. Am I jealous? Heck no, I have no intentions of having a horde of rabid lala mui coming after me. But, I can't help but feel lonely every now and then, and it sucks when you've not had a heart to heart talk with people over...issues of the heart, for years; like me.

*sighs* No point whining over it. Back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home