Ever Present Curiosity

I like to stone.

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Fall 2008 その一

A new anime season has come! And I will once again share my list of to watch anime, which would probably increase or decrease with time. I'm about to sleep now so I'll just make a short list here. First impressions will come whenever I find time to post.

List of Fall 2008 anime I'm watching (in no particular order):
  • Gundam 00 season 2 (best Gundam series I've watched, great animation, awesome stuff. nuff said)
  • Kannagi (watched the first episode. nothing to shout about, but good enough to keep my attention)
  • Tales of the Abyss (apparently the storyboarders are gay or something, since they made Luke somewhat "gay". might drop this if it sucks even though the game was awesome)
  • Toradora! (tsundere loli voiced by Kugimiya Rie? I'm sold!)
  • To aru Majutsu no Index (what can I say? I'm a sucker for certain genres, fantasy and magic are among them)
  • ef ~ a tale of melodies (loved the animation and art for the first season. gonna watch this)
  • Kemeko Deluxe (looks pretty whacky, but I'm not so sure about this one =/)
  • Yozakura Quartet (apparently a Rental Magica clone. likely gonna watch this)
This is just the start, as some of the series are OVAs and such so their timeslots will eventually be replaced with other anime. Anyway, updates and more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home