Ever Present Curiosity

I like to stone.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Do I yearn for independance?

What happens when you come to a point where you think "I don't want to go home"? What happens when you find that you don't experience the warmth of family and a home when you finally get out of your car and reach the doorsteps of your house? What if one day you start thinking "I should just stay longer and play Fallout 3 in the office cuz there's nothing to do at home and I just don't feel like I belong anymore"?

What happens when you fall for someone, for real, for the first time in your life; not some confused crushed, or mere infatuation; and wish to spend more time with her in the office than go home where food, family, comfort, and your beloved computer is.

This heavy feeling on my chest tells me that I need to find the answers quickly. But really, if I could answer all these questions, I would not be as lost and confused as I am right now...

2 Comments:

At 10:04 PM, Blogger tRiEi cRiSiS said...

... that was the feeling I used to have. I still have it now after all this month of going out with him. It's confusing and god damn bloody annoying cause you know you have better things to do. Yet, its only when you are spending time together that you really really feel comfortable. Damn, I need my life back too....

 
At 2:55 AM, Blogger Lady Alie said...

hmmm.. i think there will be a time in everyone's life when the house is not a home anymore. and relationships? lol. i feel like sometimes its more like a love-hate relationship with the one u care for.. well, for me anyway. its the hardest when the other person seem oblivious that he can hurt just by saying sometimes so simple yet hurtful. oh well.. gambatte~ hope u fare better than me. ><

 

Post a Comment

<< Home