Ever Present Curiosity

I like to stone.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Once again I realize...

That I have a very fragile heart. Things are never easy and I wouldn't expect it otherwise (even if I wish it were). However, certain preconceptions or should I say assumptions were crudely shattered recently in light of new information that I have received; in English, I was told otherwise regarding something that I thought was not. And in even simpler terms, I was told that the girl I'm crazy about was not single as I've believed and that she considers our 1-yr age gap to be a very possible obstacle in her ever taking an interest in me. Again in simpler terms it means that she feels that I might not be very matured due to that 1-yr gap.

So where does that leave me? Very uncertain, even more confused though it sure does seem as if I don't have to be. After all, if she wasn't really interested, those so called 'signals' were nothing more than my own imagination. Thinking positively for once (whoa me thinking positive!?) this doesn't mean that I've given up on the chase yet. I should still have an outside chance of capturing her heart and by all means I'm going to grab whatever chances I get.

That said, I still got depressed after the news and still am for the past week or so. Maybe it has all been for naught, maybe I'm just wasting my time. But when I think about it, does it really matter? Even if it were so, I've managed to piece myself back together after every time my stupid fragile heart got shattered and got on with my life. But truly, I'll never be able to find another person like her. After all, we humans are all unique.

As usual you can probably tell that I don't really know what I want to say, and really as I've always said, I'm an impromptu blogger. I don't really plan what I want to say before hand. Question here now is, if there's someone you find that you really like but it turns out she is somewhat attached, will you be the type of person who would "just do it" and...I dunno..."spanar"/throw a wrench in other people's relationship?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home