Ever Present Curiosity

I like to stone.

Friday, April 10, 2009

Up and down

Like an oscillator, life goes up and down. The past few weeks have been hectic and stressful in many ways, especially where work was concerned. The only good thing that has happened to me in the past few weeks is me getting an Xbox 360 and even that I need to fork out the money myself. So it's not like something that 'happened' per se, more like my own way of rewarding myself for hanging on for as long as I have to a place that was beginning to make me feel unwanted and superiors who gradually become more strict and annoying.

January came, February breezed by and though March felt like it crawled by all too slowly, I find myself now in the middle of April. Things happened, I got rejected with perhaps the most stupid excuse ever, got screwed for things that weren't my fault, and discovered again that I take too long to open up and get friendly with people as well as being as socially adept as a stone; I'm sure you know how it feels to be the odd one out.

We all gradually grow up and find out new things about ourselves, and things like ambitions and real interest are not discovered by many till they go through a certain phase in life. Frankly, with some of the work trouble and office politics I've seen, I even contemplated going full time freelance some day when I got enough contacts; of course, I realize working full time freelance can be a bitch, especially when money is a big issue. Recently however, my mum made a suggestion that I never thought of before and is probably one of the few suggestions she's given me that made me go "hey that's a good idea!"

Becoming my own boss some day and opening a shop similar to Gamer's Hideout? Why not? That's an idea I can stew over and consider. After all, I don't intend to write for tech mags forever when originally what I wanted to was to write for a gaming mag. Unfortunately, Murphy's Law is always at work and Deus Ex Machina (to save your ass from all the shitty things that happens) happens as often as the corrupted ruling party here get's overthrown by a party that actually deserves to be in power. In case you are wondering, the answer is "no political party in this country deserves to be in power".

Anyway life still sucks in many ways. I'm still single, not very sociable (probably the cause of the first point), and frankly very poor. With the added bills I have to start paying, I find myself not being able to save any money nowadays. And oh joy, I HAS NO INCREMENT! >_> Figures. My only joy nowadays really is watching anime and gaming. None of my friends take me seriously enough or would think about looking me up for a drink and chat. Yadda yadda yadda and my rant will probably grow longer than I intended it to be. Well I revived my blog, though probably it should have remain buried.

1 Comments:

At 7:36 PM, Blogger tRiEi cRiSiS said...

err... u don't consider me as a friend? swt... I tot I always go look for u.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home